Your duplicitous tongue clacked and curled as you exhaled another tale of deceit. Huffing and snorting, you nearly choke on your falsities - swallowing the vile backwater that you desperately coax me to drink.
Gasface’s “Lonely” is serene and slightly estranged - an acceptance of solitude. Near motionless, it is static introspection into reclusiveness. Never reaching a breaking point, it clings to and sustains a sense of heartbreak. Forlorn and pining - bittersweet melancholy - a lonesome lament for loss.
♪ File under: electronic, future garage, dirge garage
- erosplusmassacre likes this
- pocketmonsterd likes this
- wallonthefly reblogged this from unholyrhythms
- willowflesh reblogged this from unholyrhythms
- ghostshipinastorm likes this
- clapclapcolour likes this
- strangefire likes this
- ohmmmygod likes this
- cactus-mouth likes this
- descroissants likes this
- unholyrhythms posted this