And then we dreamt about the end of the world. We were the sole survivors of complete destruction. Instead of being devastated, we saw hope in this action. Why did we feel this way? There shouldn’t be solace in annihilation. Panic had not set in. Instead, we lie in the grass - searching the sky for answers.
After much contemplation, we decided to pack up and survey the carnage. Local Winds provided the apocalyptic soundtrack. As we bicycled across the street, sharing headphones, the thumping sounds filled our ears. They reminded me of the waves we used to listen to - how we would observe them frolicking from the distance. I could get lost in this soft noise.
♪ File under: ambient, electronic, until the end of the world
- musicfansmic likes this
- hauntedtours reblogged this from unholyrhythms
- pierreism likes this
- thetechnicolorsleep likes this
- bananaslug likes this
- localwindssounds reblogged this from unholyrhythms
- localwindssounds likes this
- bigthundermountain likes this
- deadasdigital likes this
- ghostshipinastorm likes this
- unholyrhythms posted this